Dachshund Rescue of Houston
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Starting September 1st, 2013 Kroger will be giving away $1.5 million to local participating non-profit organizations! Let's do our part to make DROH benefit from Kroger's generosity.
Register your Kroger Plus Card online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com (You must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to DROH.) Kroger Plus Cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. Enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. (Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.)
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number 80830 and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the Dachshund Rescue of Houston on the right side of your information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for DROH until after you register your card.
Just swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.